Sometimes it is hard to find that perfect gift for the one I love for Valentines Day. Sure I can buy candy, flowers, balloons and a card, but sometimes it is fun to think outside the box. Collage.com recently gave me the opportunity to try out one of their Photo Pillows. I thought this would be the perfect gift for my Mother-in-law as a pillowgram.
In 2013 I wrote about a fabulous Collage.com Custom Photo Collage Poster and Photo mug and I was extremely pleased with both of them. I knew that this pillow would be another great item. They definitely did not disappoint.
- Super-soft pillows (for top-notch cuddling)
- Can showcase 1-40 pictures in 300+ shapes (for ultimate customization)
- Add text and titles (because nothing says “I love you” like the words “I love you”)
- Offered in 2 sizes, 16″ x 16″ which can have 1-30 photos for $53.99 or 18″ x 18″ which can have 1-40 photos for $63.99
- Perfect for expressing romantic love, filial love, parental love, platonic love, and all the loves in between, our photo pillows are the ideal valentine for…well, for pretty much anyone.
I received the 16″ x 16″ photo pillow. Since I wanted to make it a gift for my Mother-in-law I knew I wanted to use 12 photos, one for each of her grandchildren. The site is so incredibly user friendly and uploading and editing my photos was a cinch.
Once photos are uploaded, you can choose from a very large variety of shapes for your collage. I chose to do a square, maximizing the space used on the pillow thereby making the photos larger.
I do think if I was doing less photos it would be completely adorable to use one of there over 300 custom shapes such as a heart. From there, you can also add text to the pillow and change the background color of the pillow (Here is an example of me playing with the options).
- Removable cover
- Sharp, durable print
- Back half of pillows will be white
I love the hidden zipper on the pillow. It allows you to remove the cover to machine wash it, but it is extremely discreet. The colors on the pillow came through extremely vibrant and true to life. The only thing I question and think I would change is my background color. The site says that the back of pillow is white, and I used a white background with my photos on the front, but there is definitely a color difference between the front and back. I think the back is slightly off-white. It definitely not deter me from ordering from them again, but I probably would try to choose a background color other than white.
One lucky reader will win a coupon code to create there own 16″ x 16″ Custom Photo Pillow.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a sample for the purpose of this review however all thoughts remain my own.