Since my newly turned 4 year old wants to be doing something in the kitchen every day, I like having options that are quick and easy. This week I’m sharing this Orange Mango Party Punch for Mini Chef Monday. We made it on a whim with ingredients we already had on hand. It is great for celebrations like birthdays and upcoming holidays like Easter and Mother’s Day. I love that it bubbly without any soda!
Because we were making our punch for only two, I let Wesley pour all the ingredients into a measuring cup in equal parts. I had this Simply Balanced Mango Orange Lemonade in the fridge along with orange juice so it seemed like a perfect combination.
I gave up soda last summer and replaced it with unsweetened flavored sparkling water. It took a bit to get used to but now I’m addicted to the lighter taste of sparkling water. I always have multiple flavors on hand including orange which was a natural choice.
With the sugar already in the juice and lemonade, it was not necessary to sweeten it further with soda.
- 1 jug (64 oz) Simply Balanced Mango Lemonade
- 1 jug (59 oz) Simply Orange Juice
- 5 cans (12 oz) unsweetened sparkling water (orange or mango flavored) or approximately 8 cups sparkling water
- orange slices (garnish)
- Mix mango lemonade and orange juice together. Chill.
- Right before serving add sparkling water.
- Garnish with orange slices.
We finished off our punch with some fresh orange slices! And because I used a shorter punch glass, I cut my paper straws in half to make it easier for Wes to drink. Since the orange slices take up such a large portion of the cup, we put our straw right in the middle of the orange slice. It worked great and Wes loved it!
What have you been up to with your mini chef?
New Facebook Group
What have you made recently with your mini chefs? Be sure to join our Mini Chef Mondays Facebook group to take part in the discussion!
- Jesus Resurrection Hot Cross Cinnamon Buns // Courtney’s Sweets
- New York Style Coffee Cake // Momma Lew
- Coconut Nutella Strawberry Pie // We’re Parents
- Lemon Bars with Blackberry Drizzle // Frugal Novice
- Easter Crafts for Preschoolers: Easter Egg Slime // Eating Richly Even When You’re Broke
- Kale Colcannon // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- 3 Easy Ways Kids Can Cut Food without Using a Knife // Step Stool Chef
- Clean Ingredient Ranch Dressing // Vegging at the Shore
- Tropical Chocolate Granola // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Mini Chocolate Mousse Trifles // O’Boy! Organic
- Salt Dough Easter Eggs // Can’t Google Everything
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started and how to link up!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate, link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.