If you’re busy like me, you want breakfast to be FAST and probably on the go. That’s why I like food that will cook in the toaster while I’m rushing around preparing to leave for the day. Today I tried Aunt Jemima Homestyle Waffles. It’s a great value at 10 waffles in a box for $1.50, plus nutrition, with calcium, no preservatives, and 7 vitamins and minerals. Waffles can be cooked in a toaster, microwave, or in a conventional oven in minutes. The waffles were tasty and quick to prepare.
Other delicious varieties of Aunt Jemima breakfast products are available as well, such as Scrambled Eggs and Sausage, Mini Pancakes, Griddlecake Sandwiches, Cinnamon French Toast, Buttermilk Waffles, and Buttermilk or Whole Grain Pancakes.
A brand new variety of Aunt Jemima frozen pancake has just been released, called Aunt Jemima Frozen Confetti Pancakes. These are homestyle pancakes filled with colorful sprinkles and can be served to your family in one minute. It’s a creative way to make breakfast fun. If you are looking for a great way to celebrate a child’s birthday birthday, try this recipe using this new product!
Confetti Birthday Pancake
- 3 Aunt Jemima Frozen Confetti Pancakes
- 1 sliced orange
- 1 sliced strawberry
- Whipped cream
- Birthday candle
1. Heat up 3 Aunt Jemima Frozen Confetti Pancakes and stack one on top of another
2. Decorate edge of top pancake with whipped cream
3. Add pieces of sliced orange on top of whipped cream – approximately ½ inch apart
4. Add a dollop of whipped cream to the center of the top pancake and top with strawberry slices
5. Add sprinkles
6. Place the finishing touches on your creation by adding a candle to the center of the top pancake
7. Make a wish!
Watch for them in your grocer’s freezer. For more information about these products and more, visit Aunt Jemima Frozen Breakfast.