Keeping healthy eating habits during the holidays isn’t always easy. That is why Del Monte Fresh Produce wants to help their fans on Facebook with coupon books worth $50 to 200 of their fans to save on produce and help you enjoy the season without packing on unnecessary pounds. For your next holiday gathering consider bringing a veggie or fruit tray from Del Monte instead of another cookie tray!
Del Monte Fresh Produce is Giving Away $50 Coupon Booklets to Facebook Fans
Fresh fruits and veggies, and sticking to your existing exercise plan, will give your body the extra vitamins and energy it needs to make it through all the shopping, parties, family gatherings and fun.
Simply enter the promotion at on the Del Monte Fresh Produce Facebook page starting today through December 14, 2012. Fans who receive the coupons will be selected randomly and notified by December 16th.
Del Monte Fresh Produce tips to staying healthy during the holidays:
- Eat a piece of fruit or two before the party to help curb your appetite.
- Head for the crudité platter to fill up on veggies (and vitamins), rather than high caloric cheeses and dips.
- Go for the grapes on a cheese platter and ignore the cheese and crackers.
- Bring a veggie or fruit platter with low-fat dip, like yogurt or hummus, to a party so you know their will be something healthy to eat.
- Serve fresh homemade salsa with baked tortilla chips as a low fat appetizer option.
- Roast fresh veggies with a little olive oil instead of sautéing in butter.
- Go for a walk with guests at a party before or after your meal. It’s a great way to be social and get your heart rate up.
- Squeeze in an extra long and vigorous workout on party days.
For healthy, delicious recipes using Del Monte Fresh Produce, go to www.fruits.com.
Happy Healthy Holidays!
Disclosure: My thoughts are not influenced by monetary compensation received.