I was beyond impressed with their proofing process. I uploaded my images and entered all of my information. After I put in my order I received an email with a question regarding one of my labels. Someone in their design department noticed that the babies’ names weren’t included within the trim margins of the label and they wanted to ensure I had intended to crop it that way. I wanted the image to fill the width and did intend to crop the names. They provided two options for me to chose from with the names included and the original cropping I had set. Now THAT is wonderful as a designer let alone for those who might not be as comfortable with print interfaces. They’ve got your back!
- We plant a tree with every order (planted over 300,000 trees to date)
- Every card is printed on luxe, 100% post consumer recycled paper
- Each modern design is exclusive to Paper Culture
- All orders include the option to use Mail & Message: where we address, stamp and mail your cards for FREE
- We have professional designers work on every order
- Paper Culture is the only service to offer FREE Mailing & Addressing service called Mail & Message where it will stamp, address and mail your cards for FREE. You pay only the actual cost of the stamp.
- Everything is backed by a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Look who else is talking about Paper Culture
Paper Culture has been featured in publications like Real Simple, People, Martha Stewart, the Wall Street Journal, Parenting and dozens of others. See all the Paper Culture press coverage.
Paper Culture offers sheets of custom address labels for $6.99 per set of 24. Now through May 20th, get 15% off address labels with the code “15SAVE” at checkout.
Disclosure: I received a sample for the purpose of this post however all thoughts remain my own.