We were pretty excited to leave the winter wonderland that is Duluth, MN last month as we left for our Florida Keys Adventure. My parents invited us to stay with them while they rented a home there for a month. Having never flown before, our daughter Nora was unsure of what adventures were ahead but she couldn’t wait to visit Grandma and Papa.
Flying with a child was new for us. My husband spent a good portion of his career traveling – enough so that we enjoyed his last month of elite membership at Delta. We were thankful for the security agents ushering us to shorter lines since we were hiking through the airport with a car seat. We tried to anticipate all of our needs and packed a bag filled with coloring books, snacks and Nora’s comfort items. We also loaded a movie onto each of our iPhones knowing we couldn’t depend on wireless access. Watching movies quickly zaps the battery life of our phones however so we were excited to hear that RAVPower offered us their Element 5600mAh External Battery Pack.
I was glad to see how small and sleek the battery charger was. It fit perfectly in my purse making it easily accessible at any time. It also came with a USB cable and nice little carrying bag for both.
- 5600mAh high capacity, the 2 top-rated 2800mAh Samsung A+ 18650 battery cells enable you run 6 extra hours for iPad, 30 hrs extra talk, 140 hrs extra music and 2-3 charges for most mobile phones
- Compact & Portable design
- Automatically power off function in 20 seconds
- Output: DC 5V 1A; Input: DC 5V 1A; 4 intelligent LED status bar indicates the current battery status
- Package includes: RAVPower® RP-PB03 External Battery; USB Charging Cable; 1 free flannel bag; detailed using instruction
- 1 Year Warranty and Money back guaranteed at any time within 30 days of purchase
Buy your own RAVPower Element 5600mAh External Battery Pack from Amazon on sale now for $25.99. That is almost 50% off the list price of $49.99.
Two lucky readers will win their own RAVPower Element 5600mAh External Battery Pack!
Disclosure: I received a sample for the purpose of review however all thoughts remain my own.