This is a sponsored campaign for One2One Network. All opinions remain my own.
My husband and I recently moved our family to a new home. In doing so we have had a lot of discussions about changing some of our providers for everything from garbage service, to cable to cell phones. Some things we were forced to change because our previous provider was nolonger an option as was the case for garbage, internet and cable. We are still trying to figure out what we want to do for some of the things that we did not have to change like our cell phones. One thing we have talked about is looking into TracFones. I still need to research the option and this Saturday will be the perfect opportunity to do so at our local Walmart store.
Every Saturday in September, Straight Talk Wireless will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish for each person that visits their participating local Walmart and takes a minute to learn more about Straight Talk. Straight Talk will donate a minimum of $500,000 to Make-A-Wish and up to $1,000,000.
I think this is such a wonderful thing to support. Make-A-Wish® grants the wishes of children diagnosed with life-threatening medical conditions in the United States and its territories. This is the second year Straight Talk has hosted this program, last year they met their goal and donated $1,000,000.
This will be the perfect time for me to go learn more about Straight Talk from TracFone Wireless.
- Straight Talk is a service provided by TracFone Wireless Inc., America’s largest no-contract cell phone provider in the U.S.
- Straight Talk partners with existing wireless networks nationwide to provide no-contract wireless phone service.
- Straight Talk is available exclusively at Walmart and the cost savings of not having to maintain stores is passed directly on to customers.
- Straight Talk has all of the same great phones as the contract carries, including name brands like Samsung, Apple, Windows and LG.
- Straight Talk offers the same networks and the same phones at half the cost.
- Straight Talk provides service in more zip codes than any other wireless carrier and reaches more than 300 million Americans.
- The “ALL YOU NEED” plan for $30 a month to receive 1,000 minutes, 1,000 text or multimedia messages, 30 MB of data transfer for data phones and 411 calls at no additional charge.
- The unlimited plan for $45 a month to receive unlimited talk, text and data Nationwide anytime with calls to 411 at no additional charge.
This looks like a much more inexpensive option than our current carrier and seems like we would not have to give up any of our current services!
If you don’t have a Walmart near you and would still like to learn more about Straight Talk and have them donate on your behalf you can share the video on straighttalkwish.com. Now through September 28th Straight Talk will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish®, up to $100,000 (one donation per viewer, per day) towards their $1,000,000 goal. It’s fast, easy and worth every second!
To learn more visit “Give A Minute, Help Make-A-Wish” website now through September 28th or go to your local Walmart any Saturday through the end of September.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored campaign for One2One Network. All opinions remain my own.