Do you enjoy surprising people with some amazing trick or talent? I wish I could say that I could do that. Certainly I have some talent, just not anything that could be used for entertainment purposes.
So when I heard Green Giant is looking for people to share their surprise talents with them, I was stumped. I had fun browsing through the videos available through the facebook app and laughed at the absurdity and amazing feats.
Can I get my head, arms and torso through a tennis raquet? Absolutely not. But I was awestruck to watch someone else do it.
So I pondered a bit more and wondered if I’ve ever done anything that surprised someone else. And then I remembered…
I have all 50 states memorized in alphabetical order. And I can say them all in under 20 seconds.
No really, I can. What can you do?
Green Giant wants to know! They want to know your giant surprise in celebration of their own surprise: new veggie snack chips.
Green Giant was kind enough to let me try these bad boys out. Am I going to turn down some salty snacks to satisfy my never ending cravings? I think not.
I received these two varieties:
- Green Giant™ Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips – Sea Salt Flavor
- Green Giant™ Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips – Zesty Cheddar Flavor
I wasn’t sure what to make of the sweet potato variety. It was the first bag I opened and reminded me of a cross between a cracker and a chip, although it definitely had more a chip texture. The flavors were very subtle and I found myself eating more of them to decide what I thought. That was until I realized that in a few days I polished off the whole bag.
So it is safe to say I really enjoyed them. The flavors are certainly not overwhelming and I really like snacking on something that didn’t leave grease or residue on my fingers or make me feel like I needed to go brush my teeth for fear of knocking someone out with my breath afterwards. Score.
The second variety in zesty cheddar reminded me at first glance of another popular tortilla chip, which shall remain nameless. The taste is quite different than the other veggie snack chips variety and I found that they were quite tasty. I liked both of Green Giants Veggie Snack Chips but I think I would go for the sea salt’s more subtle flavors. Either way, I can feel good about my new snack!
Some interesting facts:
- The Green Giant™ Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips – Zesty Cheddar Flavor are made with real vegetables, 17 grams of whole grain per serving (48g are recommended daily), and are naturally flavored.
- The Green Giant™ Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips – Sea Salt Flavor are made with real sweet potatoes and made with 14 grams of whole grain. Plus, they contains 40 percent less fat than regular potato chips*!
- *Green Giant Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips (6g per 28g serving) have 40 percent less fat than regular potato chips (10g per 28g serving).
Green Giant has shared a printable coupon for 85 cents off Veggie Snack Chips! So now you can try them yourself and save a little cash doing it. (Surprise!)
Be sure to visit Green Giant on Facebook and share your own giant surprise and see what others can do while you are there!
Disclosure: Thank you to The Green Giant™ for being a sponsor. Show the Giant your surprise talent at www.facebook.com/greengiant.