If there is one thing I know as a blogger, it is that technology has made it possible to work at all times of the day. And lately, this has never been more true. My schedule is currently jam packed and this girl who was once a night owl has even been going to bed early and getting up at 5 am to work when I’m freshest. The house is also quiet and free from distractions. And I’m still monitoring things throughout the day, getting work done at nap time and trying to squeak in some work time after the kids go to bed. It is certainly a juggling act that wouldn’t be even possible without technology. But I’m doing what I need to to get it done.
One of the biggest complaints on my iPhone is trying to view documents and spreadsheets when I’m away from my desk. Now this isn’t a problem with the my new Microsoft Office mobile app. And because I can share this subscription on up to five devices, it won’t matter if I’m trying to access it from my husband’s tablet, my laptop, our desktop or my iPhone. I can work from anywhere, anytime when it is most convenient for me.
I’m now working on a spreadsheet that will allow me to track upcoming recipe posts, due dates and materials still needed. Too often I’ll make an unexpected stop at the store and forget the things I need for blog posts. It is no longer feasible to just use my head and I’m often missing things. Now I can check things off, right on my phone.
And I’m not the only one who works this way. According to a recent survey:
The 9 to 5 office hours has blurred and today people need modern technology to find balance. From the home to the office, and especially on the go, people all around the world are working differently than the past.
So what do you get with a subscription?
Office 365 Home Premium includes the following benefits:
- The latest and most complete set of Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access.
- One license for the entire household to use Office on up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs or Macs, and get Office on Demand from any Internet-connected PC.
- An additional 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage, nearly three times the amount available with a free SkyDrive account.
- 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month to call mobile phones, landlines or PCs around the world.
- Future upgrades, so you always use the latest time-saving technology.
- Automatic save to SkyDrive, so your documents — and even your personal settings — are always available from virtually anywhere and on your favorite devices.
I’m excited about Skype world calling minutes. How else do I can easy face to face chatting with my girl Kate in Germany?
5 Tips for how to #GetItDone with Microsoft Office 365
- Save documents in the cloud. From home, school, work and everywhere in between, it’s important to have tools that work the way you do. Office 365 lets you save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive so no matter where you are, your information and ideas are available on your terms.
- Take digital notes. OneNote is a digital note-taking app designed to keep you organized. Use it at home, school or work for recipe collecting, class notes, projects and more. Not only is OneNote part of Office 365, but it also comes as a free app for Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad and Android. Capture thoughts, ideas and to-dos in one place with OneNote, then access them across your devices via SkyDrive.
- Use Office on your phone. Get stuff done on the go with Office on your Windows Phone, iPhone or Android phone. Access, view, edit, and share Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents by simply downloading Office Mobile on your phone and logging in with your Office 365 account.
- Collaborate with anyone. Office Web Apps are free, touch-friendly web versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and OneNote. Share and simultaneously work on documents with classmates, friends, and co-workers from any browser. All you have to do is sign up for a SkyDrive account to start creating documents.
- Have Office on five devices. You and your family work on more than one device and so does Office 365 Home Premium. With one subscription you can put Office on up to five PCs or Macs and five phones (iPhone or Android).
Get It Done Contest:
Show Microsoft how you #GetItDone. You and a friend could win a trip to some of the most happening events anywhere. Get it done alongside the most accomplished athletes, filmmakers and musicians around—on a trip to NYC, a journey to Park City, Utah, or a musical voyage to Austin, Texas. Visit the Get It Done Contest on Facebook to share and enter to win:
- A February trip to NYC, America’s most get it done city—with enough cash to buy tickets to the big football showdown, or catch your favorite Broadway show.
- Slap on your skis and head to Utah this January, where you can get it done in between indie flicks in Park City.
- Fly to Austin in March, where you’ll enjoy a boot-scootin’ week of living history, live music and interactive in the heart of Texas.
But hurry, this contest ends November 21st, 2013!
Purchase Microsoft Office 365 for only $9.99/mo or $99/year from Microsoft.
I have a one-year subscription (US $99.99 value) of Office 365 Home Premium to give away to one lucky US reader.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This is a sponsored post on behalf of One2One Network. All opinions stated are my own.