When naming our children, my husband Kyle and I wanted somewhat unique names. We didn’t want them to sound made up, but growing up one of a million Sarah’s I wanted them to not have the same name as everyone else. I love all of their names, Danica, Kurtis, Keegan and Delaney but I never considered how hard it would be to find products with their names on them. You know when you go on vacation and in the souvenir shop they have key-chains, magnets, you name it with names on them. I have yet to find one with any of my kids names (spelled correctly). Because of this I was happy to receive samples from NameArt.com. A company that offers personalized gifts and we can put ANY name we want on them.
NameArt.com is a leading provider of personalized name art gifts for children. Our unique gift items make great baby name art and baby shower gifts, birthday gifts for kids and name art holiday gifts. Choose your own artwork style, colors and other customizable options for a beautiful, personalized name art gift shipped directly to you or your gift recipient’s home.
NameArt offered me a Product Sample Kit which included a Bookmark, Placemat, Fine Art Print and Name Bar for review. I thought my 6 year old Danica would appreciate this the most and have fun creating it with me. We sat down at the laptop ready to create.
The process is so simple. Three easy steps to create your masterpiece.
Step One: Enter Name. Danica was able to do this herself.
Step 2: Choose a Theme. NameArt offers 8 different themes:
- Teddy Bears
Danica chose Fairies (it was a really tough choice for her between Mermaids and Fairies)
Step 3: Adjust Color. This was VERY EASY and fun. Simply click on any letter in the name and you can adjust things such as slight variations in the pose or picture of the letter, hair and skin color of the fairy and dress color of the fairy. I was very proud of Danica for how much variety she chose on her letters. I think she used all hair colors and most dress colors.
Once you are satisfied with your choices you can continue and select what kind of product you would like the name printed on they offer:
- Read-At-Home Bookmark -Laminated, Waterproof and tear-proof ($9.75)
- Jumbo Sticker Set – 12 large, peel & stick decals ($13.75)
- Bookmark & Sticker Set COMBO – 1 colorful bookmark + 12 large, peel & stick decals ($19.75)
- Poster Print – A colorful, ready-to-hang poster print. Printed on a piece of crisp white, custom-cut, semi-glossy poster paper. Measures 19″ wide ($19.75)
- Placemat – Sturdy, waterproof, wipe and clean placemat ($23.75)
- Name Bar – For the desk, bookshelf or hang on the door. Real wooden name bar. Comes with wooden easel desk stand ($26.75)
- Fine Art Print – A vibrant Gicleé print on museum-quality art paper. Print only. ($29.75)
- Kid Size Pillow – For sleepovers, camping, travelling or every day use. 12″ by 18″ Coming very soon…
- Modernly Mounted Bamboo – A colorful photo print, mounted on beautiful bamboo backing. ($79.00)
- Classically Framed – A professionally framed, museum-quality art print. ($119.00)
Just for fun I thought I would look at what some of the themes looked like for Kurtis’ name. I just love the Dragon theme for a boy.
All of the items are very nice quality. The wooden easel for our name bar was broken when we opened the box, but after contacting NameArt I was promptly shipped a replacement easel which arrived in perfect condition. I have to say I think the name bar is my favorite item and Danica proudly has it displayed on her dresser. The bookmark and placemat were very sturdily laminated and I expect them to withstand the test of time. The colors on all of the items were SO bright and vibrant. Now I just have to find a frame for Danica’s print!
I will definitely be using NameArt in the future for gifts for my children, nieces and nephews as I love personalized items. The site was extremely easy to use, the prices were reasonable and the items were of good quality.
Visit NameArt.com to create your own personalized creations.
One lucky reader will receive a personalized Name Bar and Placemat, a value of over $46!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received samples for the purpose of this review however all thoughts remain my own.