For a long time, one of my husband’s favorite ways to switch up his pasta was to have taco pasta. Essentially it is like serving tacos on a bed of pasta and blends two of his very favorite meals. Why not combine them the other way? Ragu has created a fun way to enjoy them and have dinner prepared in a snap with their Ragu Spaghetti Tacos.
- 2 cups Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 12 taco shells, heated
- 1 lb browned beef
- shredded mozzarella
- grated parmesan cheese
- shredded lettuce
- Other favorite toppings such as green pepper, onions, olives
- Heat Pasta Sauce in 1-quart saucepan or microwave-safe bowl. Toss with hot spaghetti.
- Serve in warm taco shells and, if desired, with additional heated Pasta Sauce, shredded lettuce, shredded mozzarella cheese and grated parmesan cheese.
- To beef it up...simply add 1 lb. browned ground beef to 1 jar heated Ragu® Old World Style Pasta Sauce, toss with hot spaghetti and serve as above.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
This a great option for a long day of childhood, Ragu’s latest campaign. Can you relate?
Yeah, that is rough. We all have our stories, either as a child growing up or a situation that has happened to our own children. I remember when I was in third grade playing tag in gym. Classmate Frank must have thought he was playing football and knocked me down, leaving me with a very fat lip and bloody nose. I got to go home after that but let me tell you, that was definitely a long day of childhood! Do you have a Long Day of Childhood that you would like to share?
I have a $25 American Express gift card and free Ragu coupon for two of my lucky readers to win at random for sharing a quick story!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I am an Ambassador for Ragu Mom’s the Word on Dinner program and have received compensation from the program in the past, however not for this post. The thoughts and opinions I’ve expressed are 100% my own and yours may differ.