*This post is a collaboration with Shutterfly*
Each holiday I look forward to holiday cards from my closest friends and family in my mailbox. And while any card is always appreciated, it is the photo cards that I love most – the cards that I don’t throw away. They are also what I love to give, even though I’m often sending them out at the last minute. I don’t have a lot of time during the holidays and always appreciate being able to find affordable and unique options online. I’ve always had a good experience with Shutterfly!
I encourage you to check out the Shutterfly 2013 holiday card collection. Here are just a few of the cards available this year. I honestly don’t know how I’ll choose just one!
- Classic: traditional colors, iconic illustrations, aspirational sentiments, snowflakes, monogram
- Contemporary: trend forward colors, texture and layering, water color techniques, shine, glitter, Instagram pictures are perfect for this style
- Whimsy: humor and nostalgia meet, fun sentiments
- Merry and Bright: all about color and having fun
- Religious: metallic type treatments, incorporated story ideas
- Photo Basics: multiple colors, vertical type, family name highlights
If you are on the hunt for great holiday gift options, be sure to check out their photo gifts. I own several gifts from Shutterfly and two of my very favorites are the Desktop Plaque and the Photo Gallery 4×4 Photo Cube. Both are perfect for display on a mantle, shelf or desk and ready to gift as received – no frame required.
Shutterfly “Photos You Love” Pinning Party™
When: Wednesday, October 16th from 8:00 to 9:00 p.m. ET/5:00 to 6:00 PT
How to Participate and Be Entered to Win:
1. Pin any or all of your favorite Shutterfly holiday cards or Shutterfly photo gifts using the hashtag #PhotosYouLove
2. Participate in the party Wednesday evening on Twitter.com in the hashtag #PhotosYouLove
Visit Resourceful Mommy for more details and to RSVP for the party! There are a ton of great prizes and a lot of winners so you won’t want to miss it!
I have a $50 off total order (plus free shipping) code at Shutterfly for one lucky reader!
Disclosure: I received a small gift for my time however all thoughts remain my own.