*This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/P&G. All thoughts are my own.*
Earlier this month I shared with you my almost non-existent skincare routine. It was shameful to admit that I very rarely, if ever used a cleanser and only moisturized my face after a shower. What was I thinking? I had the opportunity to try out the Olay Regenerist Luminous line and thought it would be worth a try. I think laziness honestly kept me from implementing a routine before now. My skin looked pretty good and at the end of the day, I just wanted to crawl into bed, not worry about adding to my night time rituals. But more recently I noticed more breakouts and my skin didn’t feel very soft, especially with the dry winter air.
After using the system for almost two weeks, I really fell in love with the feeling afterward. It is a quick and easy three step process that took me only about a minute to complete. I feel so good after washing and moisturizing my face. It is refreshing and leaves my skin feeling so soft.
How to Use Olay Regenerist Luminous:
For best results, create a skincare regimen with the three Olay Regenerist Luminous boutique products by following these steps in the morning and evening:
Step 1: CLEANSE with Olay Regenerist Luminous Brightening Cream Cleanser
- Creamy hydrating formula with gentle exfoliating micro-beads cleanses to reveal skin that’s highly defined, beautifully clean, and more luminous
- Instantly brightens dull and uneven skin
- Hydrates to instantly illuminate skin and recapture healthy-looking, youthful luminosity
- Leaves skin feeling smooth, conditioned, and even-textured
Step 2: MOISTURIZE with Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream
- Features rich conditioners that smooth, hydrate, and protect skin and a powerful antioxidant complex containing vitamin E, green tea, and OliveM™ that helps promote a more even skin tone and texture
- Hydrating formula with a brightening complex delivers toning ingredients 10 layers deep into skin surface, fading the look of dark spots over time
- Regenerates skin’s appearance to help recapture healthy-looking, youthful luminosity
- After first use: Intense hydration immediately refreshes and illuminates skin.
- After two weeks: Skin looks visibly younger
- After eight weeks: The appearance of dark spots and discoloration are diminished to reveal vibrantly beautiful, even skin tone
- Smart, multi-colored pearlescent pigments provide instant brightness and illumination by reducing the appearance of dark circles for vibrant, healthy-looking skin
- After first use: Instantly reduces the appearance of dry, dull skin for a healthy-looking, youthful luminosity
- After five days: Skin’s surface appearance around the eye is regenerated revealing smoother, more even texture
- After eight weeks: Discoloration is visibly diminished, helping to even skin tone
I find all of them to have a very light, pleasant scent. I especially love the sent of the moisturizer. I find the cream cleanser to be gentle but still gives me a deep clean when I use it. The most surprising product for me was the Dark Circle Correcting Hydraswirl. It would have been the one thing I never would have thought to purchase, but I love the look and feel after I’ve applied it. I definitely plan to continue using all three products as part of this simple three step system.
I would have loved to include before and after pictures over time but after trying to take some selfies, I realized I couldn’t duplicate the same lighting conditions. It would be too easy to be misleading. Instead, I encourage you to visit Walmart to purchase the Olay Regenerist Luminous Brightening Cream Cleanser, Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream, and Olay Regenerist Luminous Dark Circle Correcting Hydraswirl featured in this post and try them yourself!
Are you dedicated to your own skincare routine?