When I found out we were throwing a shower for my future sister-in-law I was giddy for the chance to find great party supplies to make it personal and special for her. I love Kirsten and am very excited to have her join our family and I wanted to make the shower a very special and fun day for her to remember. Shindigz helped me make it special by providing great party supplies for our event.
The first thing I found was a all of Shindigz options for Personalized Vinyl Banners. With over 1,000 designs to choose from it was easy to find exactly what I wanted. Sorted by themes I found the new English Lace Personalized Banner in the Bridal Shower section. Kirsten’s colors are royal blue and hot pink so I thought this banner with the beautiful blue lace background would be perfect. I was able to personalize to say whatever I wanted and I wanted to make it something she could keep and hang somewhere at her house or use again at her wedding if she wanted. I love the way the banner turned out and Kirsten loved it too, she said she is going to hang it in her scrapbooking room at her house.
- Printed on durable 10 oz white vinyl
- Features metal grommets for hanging
- 7 sizes available
I received the 18″ by 54″ banner which sell for $14.99 each. They have so many banners to choose from for all occasions. They would be great for birthdays, grad parties, weddings, showers, etc.
Now that I had the banner, I was onto picking the rest of my supplies. I loved that Shindigz offers Party Packs with all the supplies you need for tablewear and decorations in one convenient package. I chose the Sweet Wedding Basic Party Pack ($19.99) because it had the bright pink I was looking for and offered service for 18.
- Dinner Plates (18)
- Luncheon Napkins (36)
- 9 ounce Hot/Cold Cups (18)
- Black Plastic Cutlery (2 sets of 8)
- Pink 54 inch wide x 108 inch long Plastic Table Cover
- Pearl White and Pink 11 inch Latex Balloons (12 each)
- 66 feet of Pink Curling Ribbon
Since I knew we were expecting about 40 people I actually ordered 2 of the party packs and then I ordered some extra plates, cups, utensils in Navy Blue to bring out the blue for her theme colors. I will say I had a hard time deciding between the Navy Blue and the True Blue to determining which one would be closer to the Royal blue I was looking for. I ordered the True Blue Crepe Paper as I thought that color would be closer for decorating.
All of the tablewear and decoration products were extremely high quality. The dinner plates in this particular set were quite large at 10 1/4 inch. I do wish they had that listed in the description on the site because I had a hard time deciding which plates to order to go with the set since I wanted a different color to complement.
The balloons were great. They had a beautiful pearl shine to them and none of them exploded or had holes when I blew them up. I loved that they included Curling ribbon with the set making it easy to tie up the balloons and use as decoration.
The shower was a hit and we all had fun and the room looked great!
As a special for our readers use coupon code SZT3AX via this Shindigz banner offer link for a 18″ x 54″ personalized vinyl banner for only $2 (regularly $14.99)!
* To get your Two Dollar custom banner, enter SZT3AX in the promotional code box at checkout online at www.shindigz.com. A credit for $12.99 will appear with your order confirmation before submission online. Offer applies to the 18×54-inch banner product size (items: B1118, K1118, K1154 and B1154). Limited to the first 1,000 orders. Offer can be redeemed once per customer, per organization, or household. The $2 Banner offer cannot be combined with any other offer or previous orders and does not apply to Attach’N’Go banners. Shipping charges will apply. Expires 6/10/13, 11:59 PM EDT.
Disclosure: I received party supplies for the purpose of this post however all thoughts remain 100% my own!