Today is the day my son Warren starts preschool and he is so excited! I am so happy to see him go to school to learn but I’m not looking forward to him bringing back unwanted illness, especially with an infant in the house. While the start of school for most has already begun, it isn’t to late to consider steps we can take to prevent germs from spreading!
Mom Central conducted a survey of almost 1,000 moms on behave of Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes and discovered that many moms are also concerned about the cleanliness of their child’s hands.
According to the survey:
- Only 9% of Moms have faith that their kids wash their hands a great deal of the time while they’re at school
- The average Mom estimated her kids touch roughly 100 items between leaving the house and eating lunch at school.
- 71% of Moms say they’re concerned about the cleanliness of their kids’ hands when they eat lunch at school.
- 87 % of moms are significantly concerned over their kids catching a cold and keeping their kids healthy during the school year
Soap and water isn’t always available, that is why I am sending a package of Wet Ones along with my son to his classroom and keeping one in my car. Now we will be prepared for those moments when I look at my son’s hands in amazement at how dirty they are or I just know they are full of germs. This happens often, especially after a trip to the park! And with the pocket sized singles, I’ll never again be searching for a way to wash them (or myself) up with a few always stashed away in my purse.
Look for Wet Ones at retailers nationwide with a retail price of around $2.99 each! Be sure to stop by their website for tips and even more information!
I have year supply of Wet Ones Hand Wipes to give away to one of my lucky readers! That includes:
- Five (5) Wet Ones® Hand Wipes 40 count canister
- Five (5) Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes 24ct Singles
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received samples for the purpose of this post however all thoughts remain 100% my own. Energizer Personal Care is providing the prize for this promotion at no cost to me. This promotion is not being administered or sponsored in any way by Energizer Personal Care or its affiliates, but solely by Baby Loving Mama. Any questions or comments regarding this promotion must be sent to me at Baby Loving Mama and not to Energizer Personal Care.