Wilton has just released an absolute eye candy of a book, Pops! Sweets on a Stick which shows in detail how to make all kind of scrumptious treats including cake pops, brownie pops, cookie pops and more!
This book also shows step by step how to make the pops and take them to the next level with decorating. Whether you are a pop newbie or advanced popper (yeah, I made that term up) you won’t be disappointed with the more than 250 decorated ideas at your fingertips! You can view several Pops-Sweets on a Stick sample pages on Wilton.com to see what I mean.
With additional products such as picks, display stands, icing decorations, sprinkles and more, Wilton makes it even easier to have fun with pops and create masterpieces that look much more advanced than they actually are! Creating themes with your pops makes them perfect for any party!
If you are looking for a recipe with step by step instructions, see my Amazing Cake Pops: Wilton Style post on Oh My! Sugar High.
Check out the new Pops section at Wilton.com to purchase the book and some fun supplies or look for them at your local craft store where Wilton is sold such as Michael’s, Hobby Lobby, Jo-Ann Fabrics or A.C.Moore!
When I visited Wilton headquarters in October, I was blown away by all the sweets on a stick ideas. But really can you blame me with creations like these?
Wilton Pops Blogger Contest
If you haven’t heard by now, Wilton is running an amazing Pops! Blogger contest to kick off the Pops! Sweets on a Stick book and pops product line! All you have to do to enter is create an original pop treat and blog about it. You do not need to be a professional to enter and Wilton will consider all levels of skill!
There will be 10 winners with one grand prize winner receiving a $500 Visa gift card and the other 9 a $100 gift card. Trust me, with a contest like this your odds are pretty good to win something. Plus, it will be just plain fun to enter a contest as yummy as this. If you lose, you still can eat your entry! But you must hurry. The last day for submissions is Monday, January 10th!
- To enter the contest, bloggers will create their own Pops treat and post an article in their blog about the treat, experience decorating, product used, process, hints, etc. Entries are submitted via Wilton.
- Wilton will select 10 finalists from all entries submitted.
- The finalists will be posted on Wilton.com and the winner will be selected via a vote on Wilton.com.
- Winner will receive a $500 Visa card and the 9 other finalists receive a $100 gift card.
- The contest is open to U.S. residents only.
- December 15: Pre-Registration begins on Wilton.com and entries can be submitted.
- January 10: Final day for entries to be submitted. Ends at 11:59pm CST.
- January 13: Finalists announced on Wilton.com and voting begins.
- January 19: Voting ends at Midnight.
- January 20: Winner announced via Wilton.com blog.
So what are you waiting for? Enter the contest while you still can! And if you are hesitating thinking your pop might not be good enough, try anyway!
Disclosure – As a Wilton Mom Ambassador I was sent to Wilton headquarters with expenses paid to learn more about the Pops product line and a small fee was paid to share this contest with my readers. Opinions expressed are 100% my own and yours may differ.