We’ve been doing Mini Chef Mondays now for an entire year. I thought it might be tough to do a recipe every single week for this long but it has been a nice push to make sure we do it regularly. Not only is it fun bonding time, but it is a great way to get kids involved in making food choices and offers learning that will last a lifetime. It doesn’t have to be complicated. Using only a few ingredients is actually easier than you might think. I was easily able to find 20 kid-friendly recipes with 5 ingredients or less from this past year to get you inspired to get in the kitchen with your mini chef!
- Yogurt Fruit Breakfast Pizza
- Strawberry Mango Italian Ice
- Pizza Dippers for School Lunch
- Strawberry Pound Cake Parfaits
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders
- Watermelon Strawberry Cooler
- Quick and Easy Flatbread Pizza
- Homemade Fruit Cup for School Lunch
- Orange Mango Party Punch
- Strawberry Lime Ice Pops
In honor of our one year anniversary, KitchenAid has graciously donated a KitchenAid Artisan Mini Stand Mixer (3.5 quart) in Guava Glaze to give away to one lucky reader! This would be perfect for your mini chef. Be sure to scroll to the bottom to enter. Good luck!
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 5 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- 15 Kid Friendly Desserts // Courtney’s Sweets
- Holiday Edible Art Projects for Kids // Eating Richly
- 25 Thanksgiving Treats to Make with the Kids // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- 10 Best Recipes to Make with Your Kids // Vegging at the Shore
- 10 Fall Recipes to Make with Your Kids // My Mini Adventurer
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Special thanks to KitchenAid for providing this mixer for our giveaway! U.S. residents, 18 years+ only.