Technically it is fall, but you wouldn’t know it by looking out my window here in Minnesota. Fall starts early and winter starts even earlier. With these cooler temperatures comes the dreaded dry skin. The bitter wind and cold seriously wreaks some major havoc on my poor skin. I would show you the bottom of my feet to prove it, but trust me, you’d rather not see it. (I’m really doing you a favor.) But one product I’ve recently learned is great for battling dry skin and imperfections is JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil Gel. And even better, you can use it on you or your little ones! As part of the JOHNSON’S® Baby Cares Council, I was asked to share some great tips for fighting fall skin!
Fight Fall Skin with JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil Gel
- Apply right after shower on dry areas to lock in moisture.
- Use as massage oil.
- Use after shower to create a natural glow.
- Apply on feet before putting on your socks right before bed. By morning, feet will feel hydrated, moisturized and baby soft
- Dab on lips for a smooth and glossy pout
Bonus! Use JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil Gel for Haircare
- Can be used with hair products to help style hair.
JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil Gel is thicker than regular baby oil, making it easier for me to apply without worrying about it getting somewhere it shouldn’t like my pants or the bathroom rug when I’m in a hurry. (Which is pretty much always.) It goes on thick and works great for my extra dry feet. It looks like this after application:
I’m working on getting that hideous dry skin under control even as I type. Once I was done applying to my heels, I simply washed my hands. A small amount is still left behind, giving me extra soft but not greasy hands!
If anything remotely greasy isn’t the right product for you, then I highly recommend the JOHNSON’S® Creamy Baby Oil. It goes on like a lotion but will also leave your skin feeling super soft!
To learn about these products and more, visit JOHNSON’S® Baby.
Print out this coupon for $1.50/2 JOHNSON’S® Baby products at coupons.com!
Do you use any JOHNSON’S® Baby products as part of your routine? Got any great tips to fight dry skin? I want to know!
By sharing a dry skincare tip or your favorite JOHNSON’S® Baby product as part of a beauty regime, you could win an awesome assortment of JOHNSON’S® Baby products worth over $50.
The is useful for adults and babies. It will include:
- JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil Gel, JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil Gel with Shea & Cocoa Butter and JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil Gel with Aloe & Vitamin E
- JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil, JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil with Shea & Cocoa Butter and JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil with Aloe & Vitamin E
- JOHNSON’S® Baby Powder
- JOHNSON’S® Baby Lotion and JOHNSON’S® Baby BEDTIME® Lotion
- JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo
- JOHNSON’S® HEAD-TO-TOE® Wash
Disclosure: Thank you to JOHNSON’S® Baby for sponsoring this conversation about dry skin and offering the prize for giveaway. All thoughts are my own.