I had originally submitted this to the Food for 5 blog, created by Cat from 3 Kids and Us last fall. I thought with it being football playoff season it was fitting to publish it specifically for my readers.
My mom deserves all the credit for this recipe that has been a family favorite since I was little. Enjoy!
Marinated Baked Chicken Wings
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- uncooked chicken wings (approximately 16 regular)
Mix all ingredients together & marinate overnight. Bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes turning once halfway through cooking time.
- You can use the juice from a can of pineapple instead of actual pineapple juice.
- I marinate them in a gallon sized freezer bag and periodically move the wings around.
- You can use frozen chicken wings if desired or double the recipe but you may have to adjust the cooking time.
- I recommend basting them in the juices when you turn them over.