1. Visit our local festival of lights. It is truly an amazing display and I’m hoping this year will be a little warmer so the kids can handle it! The past couple of years have been brutally cold during December.
2. Decorate our tree together. We like to do this the week after Thanksgiving. I’m excited that both our boys can participate this year!
3. Bake and decorate cookies together. Yummy. This is such a fun activity with great rewards at the end! (We get to eat the cookies of course!)
4. Pick out Christmas presents with each child for Daddy and for their brother. This is a special, quality time and I look forward to seeing what they pick out!
5. See Santa. Amazingly my kids are not afraid so we enjoy this!
What do you like to do with your kids? Visit Twittermoms and enter a win the contest too!