I was first introduced to YoBaby yogurt by my daycare provider when my oldest son Lucian was about 8 months old. She recommended it as another healthy option to get both fruit and dairy into his diet. I was so happy to have found it in my local grocery store because my son Lucian totally fell in love with yogurt!
When my youngest son Warren was first being introduced to solid foods I quickly added YoBaby yogurt to his diet as well. It was came as no surprise that he enjoys it as much as Lucian. As a mom I appreciate that it is organic, made with whole milk and full of wonderful nutrients for their growing bodies! The only thing I’ve noticed is the consistency is a little runnier than traditional yogurt and it is necessary to stir the contents as it slightly separates. Neither of these observations are a problem for me! Here are some recent pictures of Warren devouring his yogurt!
- The only yogurt specially created for babies. YoBaby Yogurt can be introduced starting as early as 6 months.
- Organic & 100% natural – Made without the use of antibiotics, synthetic growth hormones, and toxic, persistent pesticides.
- More nutritious than ever. YoBaby yogurt helps develop and support
- Brain – Whole milk which pediatricians recommend for children up to age 2 for healthy brain development
- Immune System – 25%DV of Zinc to support a healthy immune system
- Growth – 25%+DV of Vitamin D, Calcium and Protein, plus other essential nutrients to support strong growth
Be sure to check out the Stoneyfield Farm website for other great information, recipes, offers and valuable coupons!Stoneyfield Farm would like to give one of my readers a YoBaby prize pack which includes a bowl with lid, bib and 5 coupons for a free multi pack of YoBaby Yogurt (up to $4.99)!
Win it: Visit Stoneyfield Farm’s YoBaby page and tell me your favorite product or what you’d most like to try!
Want more entries? (Who wouldn’t? This yogurt is awesome and oh so good for your baby!) After answering my question do any of the following and leave a comment telling me what you did. Each is worth one entry unless otherwise noted. Your comment is your entry so please leave the appropriate number of comments for each extra entry.
–Sign up to receive Stoneyfield Farm’s moosletter!
-Follow my blog publicly
-Subscribe to my feed in a reader or by email
-Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway
-Fave me on Technorati
-Add my current button to your blog
-Add my Let’s Hear It for the Boys event button to your blog
-Blog about this contest and link back here and to Stoneyfield Farms (3 entries)
This contest will end on 7/20/09 at 11:59 pm CST. U.S residents only. The winner will be drawn via random.org and contacted the next day. Please be sure to leave me a way to contact you if it is not available in your profile. The winner will have 72 hours to respond before I draw another winner.