25 Healthy Banana Recipes That Satsify
I love baking and making sweet treats with my kids. And since I’m home most days with my two year old Wesley, he gets to be my helper in the kitchen. He absolutely loves it. One of our most common ingredients happens to be bananas. I’ve constantly got over ripe bananas sitting on my counter. (I admit it, I only like them at their peak freshness.) I’ve rounded up 25 healthy banana recipes that are not only delicious but guilt free! Any of these recipes will help you eat up those bananas before they get too soft or use those over ripe bananas you wouldn’t dare eat.
- Homemade Banana Ice Cream (kid and allergy friendly) from Courtney’s Sweets
- Paleo Banana Coconut Foster from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Healthy Banana Bread Recipe (egg free, dairy free, sugar free) from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (no eggs, milk butter or oil) from Mom Does Reviews
- Frozen Chocolate Banana Treat (dairy free) from ABC Creative Learning
- Banana Pancakes (gluten free) from Scattered Thoughts from a Crafty Mom
- Pineapple Banana Oat Smoothie from Food, Family and Finds
- Healthy Banana and Oat Cookies from Scattered Thoughts from a Crafty Mom
- Cherry Banana Scones (gluten free) from Blue Crab Martini
- Banana Coconut Mug Cake (gluten free) from Blue Crab Martini
- Monkeylada Smoothie (raw, vegan, gluten free) from Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie from Copykat Recipes
- Peanut Butter and Banana Yogurt Pops from Home Cooking Memories
- Skinny Strawberry Banana Crepes from Food, Family & Finds
- Elvis Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Walnut Banana Bread (vegan) from Lavende & Lemonade
- Cinnamon Persimmon Banana Smoothie (dairy free) from Living Better Together
- Strawberry Banana Popsicle from Bless This Mess Please
- Drinkable Yogurt from Courtney’s Sweets
- Red, White and Blue Ice Cream (dye free, vegan) from Know Your Produce
- Orange Banana Popsicle from Clever Pink Pirate
- Strawberry Quinoa Oatmeal (oat free) from Courtney’s Sweets
- Banana Avocado Smoothie Recipe from Mom Spotted
- Homemade Strawberry Banana Fruit Leather from Food, Family & Finds
- Easy Banana Smoothie from Mom Spark
Wesley loves to smash our too ripe bananas with the potato masher and help me make any number of baked goods. If you love baked treats and aren’t too worried about your waistline, head on over to my other list 35 of the Best Banana Recipes that I posted on my baking blog, Oh My! Sugar High. Most of them aren’t guilt-free, but will definitely satisfy your banana cravings!
OH so many delicious sounding recipes to try out, i think I want to try the Orange Banana Popsicle from Clever Pink Pirate and the Cherry Banana Scones
Wow that is a lot of recipes for using bananas but many I could make. Great collection thank you.
So many recipes I want to try on here. Looking forward to the banana and oat cookies
These are great recipes! I love bananas. I want to try the Pineapple Banana Oat Smoothie
Wow so many of these I have yet to try, I could go for a banana popsicle or ice cream.
So many great recipes to try! I love the Paleo Banana Coconut Foster.
We all love bananas in our house, so these look great!
That banana ice cream looks perfect for summer!