We threw a Halloween party this past weekend (more on that to come) and my mom whipped up these easy and fun Jello Knox Blox in cool Halloween shapes. By simply choosing orange and grape (purple) varieties of jello and cutting them out with small Halloween themed cookie cutters, she created a simple but effective display!
If you haven’t ever tried making these gelatin treats with Knox unflavored gelatin added, I highly recommend it! This recipe has been in our family for many years and are found at virtually every family get together. Unlike traditional jigglers, they maintain a firmer texture and never get that wet slimly feeling, making them super portable and easy to eat with your hands.
- 4 envelopes of Knox unflavored gelatin
- 3 pkgs (4 oz) flavored Jello gelatin
- 4 cups boiling water
- Mix Jello and Knox gelatin into a bowl.
- Add boiling water. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour into 9×13 inch pan and refrigerate 4-5 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares or use cookie cutters for fun shapes!
Add these to your next Halloween get together and you’ve got a hit with party guests for minimal work. My kind of treat!