With all the fun Valentine’s Day crafts and treats floating around the web, there is no shortage of fun ideas. I love to celebrate Valentine’s Day with my kids but I like to keep things simple. This Pomegranate Orange Pink Lemonade recipe is a perfect addition to any Valentine’s Day or spring meal with its lovely pink color. It would be a great choice for a baby or wedding shower too! You can always add champagne or lemon-lime soda to add some fizz.
It only requires a few ingredients and very little effort. That is my kind of recipe.
- COUNTRY TIME Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
- 11 cups cold water
- 1 cup cold pomegranate juice
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Measure drink mix into cap just to 2-quart line. Place in large plastic or glass pitcher. Add water, pomegranate juice, orange juice concentrate; stir until drink mix is completely dissolved.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses, Garnish with lemon.
- Makes 3 quarts