We love fruit. In the summer time I really could live off from fresh fruits and salad. Thankfully my whole family enjoys almost every kind of fruit, even my more selective kids. I recently celebrated my birthday with a cookout at my parents and my mom could not forget the fruit tray. It gets devoured pretty quickly and is so refreshing on a hot summer day. To make the fruit a little more special, she served it with this tasty Strawberry Marshmallow Fruit Dip. She even let me take some of the leftovers home with me to enjoy later. Lucky me. (Thanks, mom!)
- 1 container (8 oz) spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 1 tub (8 oz) COOL WHIP whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (7oz) marshmallow creme
- fresh fruit
- Beat cream cheese and preserves with mixer until well blended. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallow creme. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit.
This recipe makes 4 cups but can easily be cut in half for smaller get-together or a fun afternoon snack. You can refrigerate the leftovers, but after a few days it will start to loose some of its fluffiness. A little goes a long way!
Serve this with assorted fresh fruit such as strawberries, melon, pineapple, grapes, peaches and more at your next celebration or as a simple dessert for your own family. It definitely kicks your fruit up a notch into something amazing!
If you like fruit dip, I highly recommend these other fruit dips!
Warm Chocolate Dip with only 2 ingredients!
What is your favorite fruit dip recipe?