My newest little one is nearly five months old and it’s been amazing to watch as the world around her is discovered. Tiny Love sent me their newest crib toys and asked I share our experience with you.
- Engaging crib toy that converts into a charming bedtime soother
- Product fits most cribs and play yards
- Toy’s numerous features stimulate baby’s senses and encourage development
- Cute musical soother offers 2 modes of use: crib-side and overhead
At five months old, my daughter wasn’t very interested in the interactive side. She tried to pull on the red circle but seemed frustrated when she couldn’t hold anything in her hand. She prefers to chew and suck on toys at the moment.
She did enjoy kicking it and hearing the fun noises respond. Her legs are getting stronger and she loves to push off on things. Of course with a small push she was then too far from the toy to play longer.
The reverse side of this crib toy is a soothing bedtime or nap option. It flips up easily and the moon and stars light up while lullaby music plays. At this time, it wasn’t something that interested her either. I imagine both sides could provide more interest as she gets older and can sit and play with the interactive side.
One toy that my five month old DOES love is her Tiny Love Dual Motion Developmental Mobile.
- Unique dual-motion system introduces a new concept to the mobile category: magical hide-and-seek show that hides and reveals cute animal characters
- Adorable stand-alone piano with fun light-up feedback engages and amuses babies and toddlers
- 40 minutes of music include 15 melodies in a variety of musical categories: classical, nature, lullaby, white sound and even reggae
- Array of fun features packed into one mobile: smiling animal figures, stars & moon nightlight and detachable music box
This mobile assembles easily and attaches simply to the side of the crib with a pressure adjustment.
It features three music modes which allows you to adjust based on your baby’s mood for play time or rest. Each mode has several tunes so baby (or you) don’t tire of the same music.
The adorable animals hanging from the mobile play “hide and seek” as it rotates.
She loves playing on her back looking at her smiling friends above. It has a nightlight feature with a moon and stars that light up as well which allows for a soothing bedtime or nap option along with the white noise or lullaby music.
Enter to win BOTH of these Tiny Love toys here with a retail value of $89.98!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received samples for the purpose of this post. All thoughts are my own.