This is a sponsored post on behalf of The Stork OTC and The Motherhood. All thoughts remain my own.
When I was in my later 20’s, my husband and I decided we were ready to start a family. We had been married a couple years, I finished college, we both had good jobs, we had a house. We were ready. Unfortunately, my body didn’t quite seem to be ready. For reasons I do not know, it took us over a year to get pregnant. It was a very frustrating time for me as I watched others around me “accidentally” get pregnant and here we were “trying” with no success. It finally happened for us and our first child was born in 2006.
After our first pregnancy my body seemed to “figure it out” and I had no problems getting pregnant. I have had 4 successful pregnancies and 2 miscarriages. We are done trying now, but I watch others around me struggle with similar issues to those I had and I know how frustrating it can be.
Thankfully now The Stork OTC is an option for those who are struggling to conceive.
The Stork OTC is an innovative, home-use device that helps with becoming pregnant. Whether you are just starting on your journey to parenthood or have been trying for longer, let The Stork OTC optimize your chances of conceiving. This NEW treatment option is FDA-cleared for home-use without a prescription. The Stork OTC offers a relaxed and private way of conceiving in your own home using new technology based on cervical cap insemination. This smart technique puts the sperm at the opening of the cervix as possible, optimizing your chances of conception.
My husband and I never got to the point of seeking out the reason it took us so long to conceive. I am really guessing for me it was just my high stress level somehow negatively affecting my body. It wasn’t until we took a much needed vacation that things worked out for us. I know others have much more serious issues than we did. I have watched friends struggle through the frustration and high cost of fertility treatments.
The Stork OTC lets you take charge of your family planning, and act as a team while you do it. FDA-cleared applications for The Stork OTC include common fertility difficulties attributed to both men and women, including:
- Low Sperm Count
- Motility Issues
- Unfavorable Vaginal Environment (pH imbalance)
- Unexplained Infertility
- The Stork OTC is the only conception assistance device cleared by the FDA for over-the-counter sales to consumers, without a prescription.
- The Stork OTC could change the way couples approach challenges becoming pregnant.
- The Stork OTC is delivering hope to millions of Americans struggling to conceive a child.
- Can be used if you are diagnosed with infertility, have tried months without success, or simply want to get pregnant more quickly; also if you want to conceive without intercourse (LGBT, disabilities, single women).
- With The Stork OTC, consumers finally have an easy-to-use, drug-free, economical conception aid they can use at home, without a prescription.
- A sensible first step before trying more costly, invasive procedures.
- The Stork OTC uses an established and effective conception technique—cervical cap insemination—which helps with many common fertility difficulties.
- Cervical cap insemination’s documented success rate is around 10-20% similar to the success rate for IUI.
- The Stork OTC puts you in control; you can use it to optimize their chances to conceive this month.
The Stork OTC is available now, online and in select retailer stores. For more information and a list of where to buy visit StorkOTC.com