Happy 4th of July! If you haven’t had breakfast yet, this Yogurt Fruit Breakfast Pizza would be a tasty choice. Wes and I made this last week for Mini Chef Mondays because he wanted to make something for breakfast. I definitely didn’t want to turn on the oven for something hot so instead we came up with this breakfast pizza with items we had on hand. We only had blueberry yogurt but if you use a white yogurt such as vanilla or honey flavored, it would be a beautiful red, white and blue option for Independence Day!
This recipe is a perfect recipe for mini chefs. You could even create a fun mini bar of topping and yogurt options for them to pick and choose.
There is no right or wrong way to make this fruit pizza which is why it is great for mini chefs of all ages.
We used assorted berries and topped it with some granola, but I think we’ll try a Hawaiian fruit pizza next time. Something with tropical fruits like kiwi, pineapple and mandarin oranges and topped with a little toasted coconut with granola sounds so good!
- 1 Greek Pita Flatbread
- ¼ cup yogurt
- 1 cup assorted fruit
- 2 tablespoons granola
- Spread yogurt over flatbread.
- Top with assorted fruit.
- Sprinkle with granola.
- Slice and serve immediately.
What have you been up to with your mini chefs this week?
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Join the Mini Chef Mondays newsletter to get the latest recipes delivered to your email each week! Don’t worry, we will only use your email for Mini Chef Mondays recipes, pinky promise!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Best Fruit Salad Recipe for Kids // Courtney’s Sweets
- 5 Kid Friendly Watermelon Recipes // Momma Lew
- Watermelon Limeade Slushie // We’re Parents
- 4th of July Snacks that Kids Can Make Themselves // Eating Richly
- Jersey Style Pork Roll, Egg and Cheese Sandwich // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Make Your Own Oatmeal // Vegging at the Shore
- Real Fruit Healthy Slushies // O’Boy! Organic
- Fresh Watermelon Juice // My Mini Adventurer