Fun drinks during the holidays area must. And while my kids love hot drinks like cider and cocoa, sometimes a drink that can quench their thirst is more appreciated. This Cranberry Pineapple Mocktail is a delicious non-alcoholic holiday drink, perfect for kids or anyone who can’t or chooses not to drink. Perfect for toasting on Christmas or New Years Eve!
Just two main ingredients are needed for this drink. We used a sparkling cranberry flavored juice cocktail blend that works so well for cocktails.
We decided to add pineapple juice to make it nice and refreshing! The flavor combination is definitely a winner.
If you happen to have cocktail glasses with lines on them like this, it is easy for kids to add ingredients. I used the lines to tell Wesley how far to pour for individual servings. (A pretty glass pitcher would also be lovely!)
- 4 cups sparkling cranberry flavored fruit juice cocktail blend
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- 1 orange to make zest curls
- Mix all sparkling cranberry juice blend and pineapple juice together.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and orange zest curls if desired.
You can also substitute sparkling water/club soda and mix with cranberry juice cocktail if you can't find the cranberry product used in this post.
That’s all you need for this tasty Cranberry Pineapple Mocktail! I made this at least three times until we were out of ingredients. So good!
What have you been up to with your mini chefs this week?
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 5 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Chocolate Peanut Clusters Recipe // Courtney’s Sweets
- Easy Christmas Snacks That Look Like Christmas Trees // Eating Richly
- Cashew Brittle // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Four Ingredient Baked Apples // Vegging at the Shore
- Peppermint Surprise // My Mini Adventurer