Five years ago I discovered a recipe that only had four ingredients. I had to bring something in for our holiday get together at work and signed up for an appetizer. But what to bring, what to bring. I didn’t want to have to worry about anything hot, and I was swamped with a heavy workload and two very small children at home. I decided to make this very easy, quick Olive Pecan Spread, and it was a huge hit at work. I didn’t have any left and remember having several people ask me for the recipe. I made it again for my husband at home, and he loved it as well. That came as a surprise to me since he is not a huge olive fan.
The Kraft Tastemaker blogging program is all about creating easy solutions that fit into our everyday lives so I must share this recipe with you all.
- 8 oz. package of PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 5 oz. jar sliced green olives, drained
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans (I used pecan bits)
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with mixer until creamy.
- Mix in mayo until well blended.
- Stir in olives and pecans.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Serve with crackers and refrigerate any leftovers.
This is a perfect recipe for your next holiday get together such as Thanksgiving or on game day.
Do you have an easy, go-to appetizer?
Disclosure: This post was created for the Kraft Tastemaker Blogger Program. All thoughts remain my own and are not influenced by the monetary compensation received.